Pury LEDs are super bright, but they are at the brightest when in communion with each other. OSL-829 is a triune of three light heads; each containing 6 ultra-bright Pury LEDs which can all at once efficiently cover a 3600 angle or be individually adjusted to beam at different directions using a 1800 knob adjustment. The triune can be used to light up a flag or to cast light down your garden, garage, wall or surrounding areas. The light heads are made from aluminum, and the frames from die-cast aluminum. The solar panel is glass protected ensuring that its component parts are durably sustained.
OSL-829's brightness is a composite of 18 pieces of Pury 1W ultra bright LEDs that come together to give off a bright mode of 1,980 Lumens; steadily powered by 3.7V-15000mA lithium rechargeable battery. Its power battery lasts up to 12 hours when fully charged by the 6V-16W solar panel. The light is designed to automatically come ON at dusk and go OFF at dawn.
It is also accompanied by a button switch for manual operations. With the aid of stainless steel hooks, the setup can easily be attached to broader poles. OSL-829 is of high standard value, with an IP rating of IP65, it assures you of a long lasting product that can withstand any weather conditions
- Model: OSL-829
- Brightness: 660lm x 3 = 1980 lm
- Material: Aluminum head + die-cast aluminum frame + stainless steel hook +glass panel
- Battery: 3.7 V 15000mA Lithium rechargeable battery
- Solar panel: 6V 16W
- LED Qty:( 6 PC x Pury super bright white LED 1W) x3
- Waterproof: IP65
- lasting time: up to 12 hours when fully charged
- Switch: Auto switch on/off from dusk/dawn (with button switch)
- Application: flag light/garage/backyard/walkway/porch