If you are undecided on the most flexible flagpole light to go for, the decision is now pretty clear. Simple in its form, OSL-813 is a flexible yet sturdy flag light designed to give an advanced twist in adjustability of flag lights. It features a powerful 3W Cree white LED positioned at the center of a reflective panel, further enhancing the light's beam and focus on an expansive stretch. At bright mode, it gives off 450Lm lasting up to 12 hours. It is powered by a 3.7V-6000mA Lithium rechargeable battery sourcing its energy from a 6V-6W highly efficient solar panel.
The light head is cast in aluminum, and is fully supported by a flexible metal hose that makes it adjustable to 3600. It can be attached to a pole with the aid of stainless steel hooks. The flag light can be easily mounted on poles and walls (garden, garage, pillars, porch etc.). Completely enclosed, it is protected from being affected by particles and water, earning itself a much deserved IP65 rating.
- Model: OSL-813
- Brightness: 450 lumen
- Material: Aluminum head +die-cast aluminum frame + stainless steel hook +glass panel
- Solar panel: 6V 6W
- Battery: 3.7 6000ma Lithium rechargeable battery
- LED Qty: 3W CREE white LED (Top USA Brand)
- Lasting time: Up to 12 hours when fully charged
- waterproof: IP65
- Switch: auto switch on/off from dusk/dawn (with button switch)
- Application: on pole to light up the flag or light down garage/wall/garden/ backyard/walkway/ signs etc...