Highlight the aesthetic appeal held by your garden, courtyard, house or your alley trees with a OSL-S615 model. A spotlight that is sure to reveal and bring into appreciation, every inch of the beautiful plan drawn in making your garden or the surrounding of your house a masterpiece. The light head which can be attached to a metal stake is strictly made from aluminum, having all its fixtures tightly fixated to totally eliminate the chances of water or particle penetration into the lamp. This further entitles it to a much deserved IP65 rating. It has a single light source coming from a 3W CREE white LED, very powerful in its performance to produce 390Lm of brightness at any instant it is "ON."
Energy is sourced through a 3M cable linked to the 6V 3W glass solar panel that recharges the 3.7V 4000mA Lithium battery. Hence, there is an assurance of steady supply of light on focus areas at night, as it automatically switches on and off at dusk and dawn respectively. It lasts up to 12 hours when fully charged. DIY setup is very easy, and it can be effortlessly mounted on the wall or spiked into the ground.
- Model: OSL-S615
- Brightness: 390 lumen
- Material: aluminum head +metal stake +glass panel +3M cable
- Battery: 3.7V 4000mA Lithium rechargeable battery
- Solar panel: 6V 3W
- LED Qty: 3W CREE white LED
- Lasting time: up to 12 hours when fully charged
- waterproof: IP 65
- Switch: Auto switch on/off from dusk/dawn (with button)
- Application: Spike into the ground or mount to the wall to light up the yard/wall/tree/building etc...