Solar Flybird Light beats the extents of innovation in the solar lights industry, creating new ideas for the standards of street lights. Each is a unified solar light system that integrates the solar panel, LED body, battery and controller into one system. The system features 24 pieces of Bridgelux LED chips fitted into a die-cast aluminum lamp shell that is sealed to ensure a distributed coverage that protects the inner fittings from dust, water, and particle exposure. The thoroughness in its joints takes the light system up to the standards of IP65. The 50W/18V mono-crystalline silicon solar panel is shaped like a fly bird and is adjustable manually in vertical and horizontal direction, which allows for maximum entrapment of solar energy, enabling it to attain a cell efficiency of 19-20%.
The lights produce up to 2260 lumens of brightness and are enhanced by colorful decorations to add aesthetic glow. A batwing lens technology beams the lighting area wider and the lights produce a Color Rendering Index (CRI) of more than 70Ra. Power is sourced from a LiFePO4 rechargeable battery with a capacity of 170WH/12.8V bearing 2000 charge cycle times. The Doppler sensor controls and detects motions at an extent of about 20m.
It features six lighting modes, each determining to the extents for which the lights will last. It can last up to 2-3 rainy days with fully charged. The Flybird Lighting system is designed to adapt to the extremities of both temperatures between -20 to 600 Celsius. This product is certified by FCC, RoHS, and CE, and is suitable for use in highways, schools, village roads, parks, villas, parking lots, sports venues, plaza, etc.
- Model: RS-FB50
- Brightness: 2260 lumen equivalent to 200W light bulb
- Material of lamp head: die-cast aluminum
- Battery: LiFePO4 Lithium Rechargeable battery, 170WH/12.8V Capacity, charge cycle times up to 2000 times
- Solar panel: Mono Crystalline sillicon panel, 50W/18V, cell efficiency 19-20%
- LED Qty: 24 pcs Bridgelux chip
- Lasting time: depends on modes and can last up to 2-3 rainy days if fully charged
- waterproof: IP 65
- working modes: 6 working modes by choice with remote control
- Diameter of top pole: 60mm
- Mounting Height: 5-6m
- Installation Spacing: 10-20M
- Pole is not included
- Certified: roHS, CE, FCC
- Net Weight: 20KG