This is one of the top rated in our collections. OSL-605 is a redefinition of "sturdy", boldly in plain view in the most simplistic way possible. It comfortably sits to brighten the focal spot on which it is directed to, without taking the bulk of space or time during installation. As the components come together as a whole to form an integration – light head and solar panel held together. Sleek and conveniently slim, the light head is made from aluminum, leaving no room for water or particle penetration, within the standards of IP65 rating. the light source is a combined effect of eight (8) pieces of 010mm 0.5W white LEDs producing a high reaching brightness of 400Lm.
It is powered by a 3.7V 4000mAh Lithium battery being recharged by a solid 6V~3W glass solar panel. at night (or rather darkness) the light automatically switches and stays on for about 12 hours, then automatically switches off in the morning when brightness seeps in. it also has a button control. An environmentally friendly ABS stake can be used to stick it into the ground, or it can be mounted on the wall using a metal bracket. This spotlight is suitable for lighting up the yard, pathways, buildings and trees.
- Model: OSL-605
- Brightness: 400 lumen
- Material: aluminum head +ABS stake +glass panel
- Battery: 3.7V 4000mAh Lithium rechargeable battery
- Solar panel: 6V 3W
- LED Qty: 8PC x 10mm 0.5W white LEDs
- Lasting time: up to 12 hours when fully charged
- waterproof: IP 65
- Switch: Auto switch on/off from dusk/dawn (with button)
- Application: Spike into the ground or mount to the wall to light up the yard/wall/tree/building etc...