Super-cool design meets quality. This spotlight produced through-and-through using ABS material, to ascertain its durability, protection and environmental friendliness. It adopts a sleek design that portrays it as a spotlight and a very cool aesthetic lighting device to install in your garden, fields, yards, pathway and other areas to light up plants, buildings and other focus objects. When fully installed the spotlight can automatically stay on for up to 12 hours each night, or whenever it has been switched on using a button switch.
It produces a very steady 300Lm through the long hours from a combined power of 6 pieces of 10mm 0.5W white LEDs powered by the relentless action of a reliable 5V 420mA glass solar panel recharging three (3) AA 1.2V 2000 mAh Ni-MH batteries. The light head and the solar panel are an integral part of each other, and the head is fully protected to withstand water and particle penetration. Making it suitable for all seasons, and an IP65 rating. It can be staked to the ground using an attached ABS stake or mounted on walls using a bracket.
- Model: OSL-601
- Brightness: 300 lumen
- Material: ABS head +ABS Stake +glass panel
- Battery: 3X AA 1.2V 2000 mAh Ni-MH batteries
- Solar panel: 5V 420mA
- LED Qty: 6PC x 10mm 0.5W white LEDs
- Lasting time: up to 12 hours when fully charged
- waterproof: IP 65
- Switch: Auto switch on/off from dusk/dawn (with button)
- Application: spike into the ground or mount to the wall to light up the yard/tree/path/building etc...