Confidently redefine your outdoor lighting needs, with a high quality, ever-bright and most durable outdoor solar lamp. A spotlight engineered to be highly efficient in all of its capacity. JY8-830 is a great option for all the areas where you need maximum brightness. It is simply designed, yet embedded with the best features a spotlight can boast of.
It comprises of two powerful Cree XML 5050 light-source white LEDs housed within an aluminum head. These combine to beam 2,200 lumens of brightness. It can stay on all night if fully charged and left at automatic pre-set. A 3.7V-15,000mA Lithium rechargeable battery energized by a 6V-16W glass solar panel serves as its power source.
JY8-830 is versatile in its mount ability; can be mounted on walls, poles and can also be stuck to the ground with an accompanying stake.
- Model: JY8-830
- Brightness: 2200 lumen
- Material: Aluminum head + die-cast aluminum frame +stainless steel hook +glass panel
- Battery: 3.7V 15000mA Lithium rechargeable battery
- Solar panel: 6V 16W
- LED Qty: 2PC Cree XML 5050 light source LEDs
- Lasting time: up to 12 ours when fully charged
- waterproof: IP 65
- Switch: Auto switch on/off from dusk/dawn (with button switch)
- 2 mounting options: on the pole or on the ground
- Application: on pole to light up flag or on ground as spot light etc...multi fuctional